Art takes Manhattan Fair 2017 from May 4th to May 7th
at the former Miller Gallery 524 West 26th Street, New York City
The art fair for Frieze art Week in the heart of Chelsea
Art takes Manhattan Fair offers 22,700 sq ft of living art by living artists. Adjacent to the world famous High Line walking park and a block from Gagosian Gallery, our New York Landmark site is an unavoidable meeting point for collectors arriving at Frieze art Week.
Exhibitors may apply before April 22nd
Our curatorial board will review all proposals and respond on a rolling basis. At a rate of $320 per linear foot and $80 per square foot, selected proposals will be offered a minimum of 4 linear feet or 16 square feet and a maximum of 33 linear feet and 137 square feet. Larger proposals may be granted special conditions.
Services and Requirements
Participation in Art takes Manhattan Fair requires filling out the application form (below) before April 22nd and paying the exhibiting area fee in full before April 25th.
Participation in Art takes Manhattan Fair includes but not limits to:
- Agreed upon space and lighting
- Onsite marketing materials such as art captions, cards and flyers
- Onsite support by art handlers and administration personnel
- VIP Opening Reception (5+ tickets per exhibitor)
- Public Relations professional outreach
- Advertising in major art magazines
- Digital Marketing campaigns and dedicated personnel
- Social Media multiplatform promotion for all exhibitors
- Art Fair Catalog inclusion for all exhibitors